NJ’s 2023 Grassroots Futsal recertification is now posted for registration. All requirements will be completed ONLINE ONLY, there is no in-class portion for 2023. Once all Assignments are completed, your registration will be processed. You can complete your work at ANY TIME before the February 28, 2023 deadline. No need to email me once you complete all Assignments. All registration and assignments can be found in your learning.ussoccer.com account.
Please remember your 2022 certification expires 12/31/2022 and you cannot officiate in 2023 with a 2022 certification.
To register for your recertification – Log into your learning.ussoccer.com account as a Referee. Click on Courses>Available Courses> Futsal>Grassroots >Go to Course List>Course Details. Register and pay. Once you are registered all work will be found in the Assignments tab.
Required Assignments to be completed:
- Background Check (if 18 or older)- expires on anniversary date and must renew every 2 years Fee is $30 – please see below for more information
- Safesport Training (if 18 or older)- expires on anniversary date and must renew annually
- Introduction to Safe and Healthy Playing Environment- expires on anniversary date and must renew annually
- Futsal Training
- Futsal Quiz
A copy of the IFAB Futsal Laws of the Game can be found in your learning center account under the Resources tab.
Badges are mailed out weekly by the NJ Office. Make sure your mailing address, including PO Box or apartment # if applicable, is listed in your account.
There will be no entry-level futsal classes held for 2023 registration
Any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , do not contact USSF.
FUTSAL Assignors – go to Youth Referree Program>Youth Assignor to find contact information for:
- Scott Ashcroft
- John Barna
- Matt Falk
- Teri Connor on November 2, 2022 @ 12:44:29
- Teri Connor on November 2, 2022 @ 10:25:56
- Teri Connor on October 19, 2022 @ 12:04:50
- Teri Connor on October 19, 2022 @ 12:03:40
- Teri Connor on October 19, 2022 @ 12:03:10
- Teri Connor on October 19, 2022 @ 12:02:39
- Teri Connor on October 19, 2022 @ 12:01:55 [Autosave]
- Teri Connor on October 19, 2022 @ 11:49:31
This post was created by NJSRC Office on October 19, 2022.