Recertification for 2022 will be completed entirely online. Date listed is the deadline. You may complete your assignments at ANY TIME. Your account will be registered once all assignments are completed.
THE 2022 EMERITUS REFEREE RE-CERTIFICATION COURSE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 2021/22 Laws of the Game (LOTG) Refresher
- Emeritus Quiz
- Safe and Healthy Playing Environment – must be renewed annually on its anniversary date
- US Soccer NCSI Background Check ($30) – valid for two years
- SafeSport Training (Free) – Required by federal law, must be renewed annually on its anniversary date
*** Badges for re-certifying referees will be mailed out by the NJ Office. Make sure your mailing address in your learning.ussoccer.com account is up to date and includes your PO Box or apartment # if applicable.***
All questions, please send to the NJ Office (email@example.com) not US Soccer.
STEP 1: LOG IN OR CREATE A PROFILE AT US SOCCER REFEREE LEARNING CENTER (LC)
- If you have not set up your account yet, sign up as a “new user” and your registration history will be imported from US Soccer automatically. Information MUST be EXACTLY as in your njsrc.gameofficials.net account (name, address, email…). You can update your contact information after you connect your account.
- Email must be unique to each user.
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR 2022 EMERITUS RE-CERTIFICATION ($95)
- Choose Courses>Available Courses>Supplemental Courses>Emeritus
- Choose appropriate Emeritus Re-certifying Referee
- Click on Course Details (in red) to register and pay
STEP 3: COMPLETE ALL 5 ASSIGNMENTS POSTED IN YOUR ASSIGNMENTS TAB
I. 2021/22 Laws of the Game Refresher
II. Emeritus Quiz
III. Introduction to Safe and Healthy Playing Environments
IV. Safe Sport Certification (if 18 or older) (Free)
- If you have already completed Safe Sport training, log in to your account, click on the Menu in the top left corner, Update Account, change tab to Profile, scroll down and ensure US Soccer is listed under Memberships. If not, just add it.
- Estimated time to complete is 2-2.5 hours.
V. Complete the US Soccer NCSI Background Check (if 18 or older) ($30)
- Valid for two years.
- Takes 7-10 days to clear. Your background check is now listed as an assignment. Your background check has to be cleared in order for your registration to be completed.
- We do not accept any other background checks.
STEP 4: DOWNLOAD THE IFAB LAWS OF THE GAME (LOTG)
- The LOTG are also available as an app on both Android and iOS.
- It is not required to print the LOTG document.
- Link to the download can be found in your learning.ussoccer.com account under the Resources tab.
- If you would like to listen to a recording of one of the NJSRC presented 2019-2020 changes in the Laws webinars it may be viewed here
- Teri Connor on July 15, 2021 @ 12:21:40
- Teri Connor on July 15, 2021 @ 09:56:09
- Teri Connor on July 15, 2021 @ 09:49:14
- Teri Connor on July 15, 2021 @ 09:48:46 [Autosave]
- Teri Connor on August 25, 2020 @ 11:14:28
- Teri Connor on August 19, 2020 @ 09:52:47
- Teri Connor on August 19, 2020 @ 09:00:49
- Teri Connor on August 19, 2020 @ 08:48:41
- Teri Connor on August 19, 2020 @ 08:47:43
- Teri Connor on August 19, 2020 @ 08:46:35
- Teri Connor on August 19, 2020 @ 08:41:12
- Teri Connor on August 14, 2020 @ 13:55:18
- Teri Connor on August 14, 2020 @ 13:53:07
- NJSRC Webadmin on August 14, 2020 @ 13:48:49
- NJSRC Webadmin on August 14, 2020 @ 13:48:28
This post was created by NJSRC Webadmin on August 14, 2020.