DATE: On Going
To: All New Jersey Assignors
From: Kevin Dearman, State Youth Referee Administrator
Subject: Assignor Responsibilities
- When assigning a referee/assistant referee to a match, tell them what League and what association the teams are playing in for this match.
- Tell them if it is a Cup and what association the match is being played under.
- Tell them the rules of competition for the match
- Review the USSF Administrative Handbook on “Game Priority in Referee Appointments” on page 44.
- Appointment of League Board Members to Cup matches should be avoided to prevent any appearance of impropriety or conflict of interest.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.